Skip to main content

Moon, Boys & Graves

operated 1827 - 1836

Biography

operated 1827 - 1836
Notes:
From British Museum website:
Print publishers; founded in 1827 when Francis Graham Moon, Henry Graves and Thomas Boys acquired the business of Hurst, Robinson (qq.v.) after the latter's 1825 bankruptcy. The firm appears, punningly, in Mc.Lean's Monthly Sheet of Caricatures or the Looking Glass, No. 24, (1831; BM Satires 16909). Moon continued to run his own business in Threadneedle Street (see separate entry), and left the partnership in 1836.