Skip to main content
Church of St. Sauveur at Caen

James Duffield Harding, Richard Parkes Bonington

Church of St. Sauveur at Caen

1817-1862

Scroll

James Duffield Harding, Richard Parkes Bonington

Church of St. Sauveur at Caen

1817-1862

Physical Qualities Lithograph, Sheet: 370 × 266 mm. (14 9/16 × 10 1/2 in.)
Credit Line The George A. Lucas Collection, purchased with funds from the State of Maryland, Laurence and Stella Bendann Fund, and contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations throughout the Baltimore community
Object Number 1996.48.8260
The Baltimore Museum of Art by purchase, 1996; The Maryland Institute College of Art, through Henry Walters, Baltimore, by bequest 1909; from George A. Lucas, Paris

Inscribed: below image, center, on stone "J.D. Harding lithog. / Church of St. Sauveur at Caen. / R.P. Bonington."

Markings: None

Artist

James Duffield Harding

English, 1798-1863
Meet James →

Artist

Richard Parkes Bonington

English, 1802 - 1828
Meet Richard →