Skip to main content
Ruines de l’Eglise et Abbaye de St. Jean des Vignes (Soissons), Picardie
Public Domain

François Ignace Bonhommé, Thierry frères, and others

Ruines de l’Eglise et Abbaye de St. Jean des Vignes (Soissons), Picardie

French, 1835-1845

Scroll

Ruines de l’Eglise et Abbaye de St. Jean des Vignes (Soissons), Picardie

French, 1835-1845

Physical Qualities Crayon lithograph, Image: 303 × 416 mm. (11 15/16 × 16 3/8 in.) Sheet: 352 × 470 mm. (13 7/8 × 18 1/2 in.)
Portfolio/Series From the Picardie volume in the series "Voyages pittoresques et romantiques dans l'ancienne France"
Credit Line The George A. Lucas Collection, purchased with funds from the State of Maryland, Laurence and Stella Bendann Fund, and contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations throughout the Baltimore community
Object Number 1996.48.13593
The Baltimore Museum of Art by purchase, 1996; The Maryland Institute College of Art, through Henry Walters, Baltimore, by bequest 1909; from George A. Lucas, Paris

Inscribed: Inscribed in stone: lower left "Bonhommé del."; lower center "Ruines de l'Eglise et Abbaye de St. Jean des Vignes (Soissons.) / Picardie."; lower right "Lith. de Thierry Frères"

Markings: None

Explore the Collection Further

François Ignace Bonhommé, Thierry frères, and others
Ruines du grand Cloître de l'Abbaye de St. Jean des Vignes (Soissons), Picardie
n.d.
Adrien Dauzats, Jean-Lubin Vauzelle, and others
Cloître de l'Abbaye St. Jean de Vignes à Soissons.
1842
François Ignace Bonhommé and Benard et Frey
Palais du Primat, Liège
1836
Eugène Balan, Thierry frères, and others
Chapelle des Fonds Baptismaux, Abbaye de St. Riquier, Picardie
1834-1842
Richard van Orley and Augustin Coppens
Vüe des Ruines, depuis l'Eglise de St. Nicolas, vers le marché au Poisson
1695
Alexandre Désiré Collette, François Ignace Bonhommé, and others
Souvenir of the Fields
1858
Augustin Coppens
Vüe de ruines de la rüe derriere l'Hostel de ville montant vers l'Eglise de S. Jean
1695
François Ignace Bonhommé and Benard et Frey
Palais du Primat, Liège
1836
Richard van Orley and Augustin Coppens
Vüe des Ruines de la rue de l'Eglise de la Magdelaine montant à la Court
1695
François Ignace Bonhommé, Thierry frères, and others
Erection of the Luxor Obelisk at the Place de la Concorde on October 25, 1836 at Noon
1836
Alexandre Évariste Fragonard, Godefroy Engelmann, and others
Stalles du Choeur de l'Eglise de l'ancienne Abbaye de St. Claude, Franche Comté
1826