Skip to main content
St. Saveur
Public Domain

Maxime Lalanne, Jacomme & Cie., and others

St. Saveur

1853

Scroll

St. Saveur

1853

Physical Qualities Tinted crayon lithograph, Sheet: 253 x 317 mm. (9 15/16 x 12 1/2 in.) Image: 144 x 201 mm. (5 11/16 x 7 15/16 in.)
Portfolio/Series From the series "Les plus beaux sites des Pyrénées dessinés et lithographiés par Maxime Lalanne & Mr. de Malbos"
Credit Line The George A. Lucas Collection, purchased with funds from the State of Maryland, Laurence and Stella Bendann Fund, and contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations throughout the Baltimore community
Object Number 1996.48.11893
The Baltimore Museum of Art by purchase, 1996; The Maryland Institute College of Art, through Henry Walters, Baltimore, by bequest 1909; from George A. Lucas, Paris

Inscribed: Inscribed: lower center "Lalanne lith. / St. SAVEUR. / Vue prise de la route de Gavarnie."; bottom left "Jean-Marie Dufour, Editeur, Tarbes"; bottom right "Imp. de Jacomme et Cie. r. Meslay, 61, Paris"

Markings: None

Explore the Collection Further

Maxime Lalanne and Auguste Delâtre
Seville
1866
Maxime Lalanne and Auguste Delâtre
Alpine Valley; Seville; River Scene
1866
Maxime Lalanne and Veuve A. Cadart
Woman Seated at a Bridge in Ruins
1866
Maxime Lalanne, Adam Pÿnacker, and others
Italian Landscape
1873
Maxime Lalanne and Adam Pÿnacker
Italian Landscape
1873
Maxime Lalanne and Adam Pÿnacker
Italian Landscape
1873
Maxime Lalanne and Constant Troyon
Cows in the Woods
1872
Maxime Lalanne and Constant Troyon
Cows in the Woods
1872
Maxime Lalanne, Jacomme & Cie., and others
Title plate from the series "Les plus beaux sites des Pyrénées dessinés et lithographiés par Maxime Lalanne & Mr. de Malbos"
1853
Maxime Lalanne, Jacomme & Cie., and others
Title plate from the series "Les plus beaux sites des Pyrénées dessinés et lithographiés par Maxime Lalanne & Mr. de Malbos"
1853
Maxime Lalanne, Auguste Delâtre, and others
Demolitions for the Drilling of the Rue des Écoles
1862
Maxime Lalanne
View of the Church and Entrance to the Village of Essômes (Near Château Thierry)
1880